Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Divine Love always has met and always will meet every human needs.. the Father's influence registers with you at whatever level of ignorance your current need." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Some thoughts re Individuality and Personality
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Carson
Posted 2003-01-29 9:20 PM (#967 - in reply to #868)
Subject: Trish - Raj speaks to this point. Princeville '94

Expert

Your Body

Raj - You have created, and conceptualized; you have literally conceived your body in a manner that is totally inconsistent with the Visibility and Tangibility of what The Father Is Being, right there where You Are, right there, where everyone Experiences You.

But The Father Is still The Only Thing there. Even though You describe it as a body, which is Experiencing a dis-ease that is Life threatening. Taint so! The only thing that Is there Is the Presence of God, and maybe an imaginative mis-perception of It, which You are believing and reinforcing. And that is what I Am talking about abandoning. Remember that I said that God unexpressed is non-existent God. Or as The Course says it, God not Extended, is non-existent God.

The only world and body You have created, is an independent assessment of The Kingdom Of Heaven. Do You get that? The only illusory body and world that You have created, has been a false assessment of The Kingdom Of Heaven. But The Kingdom Of Heaven continues un-interruptedly to be the only thing going on. And The Sons Of God that You Are and The Daughters Of God that You Are, continue to be the only thing Present. So You create a false perception and all of You get together and You agree on your mis-perceptions and You develop codes of behavior and agreements as to how things work and by virtue of your agreements with each other about how all of your definitions work, You seem to function with some harmony.

But all of this has happened after that point where You said, Father, I want to add a little of my own English to your Creation, a little of my own bias, or well, a slightly different creative perception of it. And in doing that, You step into your sense of separation and vulnerability and all of the definitions of everything that are colored by that sense of separation and vulnerability.

That doesn't cause another world to come into existence, but it causes You to see the Kingdom Of Heaven, as wacko; or insanely. And so indeed, when You look, what You are seeing for the most part is illusion. In the sense that what You are seeing is what You are convinced is there, rather than what is really there. And Love is the willingness to recognize that which is really there and abandon your convictions about what You think is there. And also, abandoning the mutual agreements You have with each other about what You think is there.

You see, this is important because if You really remain convinced that You have created your body, then it must be an illusion and ultimately healing would have to mean that your body would disappear. The illusion would no longer even be presenting itself. That's insanity.

And that is not Love. And it is not appropriate to indulge in it. As The Course says, there is a different way to look at this.

Princeville 1994, Tape 2

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software