Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE . . . AND LOVE IS YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASK THE FATHER FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR BROTHER." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Some thoughts re Individuality and Personality
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Carson
Posted 2003-01-30 10:33 PM (#1022 - in reply to #1017)
Subject: Hello Trish and Bob!

Expert

This question keeps coming up doesn't it? Although I can't identify the Gathering, I have heard Raj speak specifically about his body. I recall clearly when He says, "I have a body." And He has said that He will appear in body form to Paul, when He feels Paul is ready. Don't You wish that He will do it this year? Maybe He will. I'm ready.

He also says repeatedly that We will always have a body, although it will be, and really is now, a body of Light. Isn't everything? (I can find that Gathering.) Do You remember that one Trish or Bob?

It would seen scary if not silly to think that We will ever just be.....what? Be undefined light rays. And notice that Jesus "appears in body form" to have his portrait painted by Glenda Green. Now, that's interesting isn't it? 

I guess that's all for now. Going to bed and listen to "Coast to Coast." I've been listening to the London Jazz radio station on my computer, and London has heavy snow and it is COLD there right now. (Brrrr) Listening to the news between the songs, the roads have heavy ice on them. (Hello, all You London Divine Ones!) 

Love and Happiness to You and All,

Carson 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software