Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "you're not struggling to regain what you lost..... you never lost it and the only thing that separates you is a thought." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Missus Cunningham, Missus Cunningham. . .!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Edee
Posted 2003-01-29 12:49 PM (#931 - in reply to #913)
Subject: And to Continue..................

Veteran

All they could hear was the roar of the freighter's engines, Maedell's voice no longer making a sound. Just the outline of her mouth forming the word "Trrrrruuuussssttttt!!!!."

They both griped the sides of the tub as it rocked up and down and the wave after wave crashed upon them. The freighter made its way beside them leaving an inch or two of space as the little tub danced its dance upon the rocking water.

Slowly the waters calmed and soon the freighter was but a simple distance memory of drama... Dander looks at herself and says, "Gee, I am soooooooooooooooooooo wet." And Maedell just smiles and whispers a gentle "Thank you", as she slowly crawls over to Dander who is wringing her shirt with a smile on her face. "Yup Maedell, I see what you mean......"Even if I still have my doubts, all it takes is one of us to know the Truth." "Where are we going now I wonder?????"
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software