Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: VALUE ONLY TRUTH, THE REALITY OF ONE SELF. AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR. WAKING UP IS GIVING UP IGNORANCE--ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

hmm...and pushin' buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-01-27 12:04 PM (#713)
Subject: hmm...and pushin' buttons

hello ammi and all,

So nice to see so many smiling faces. Veronica appeared as a Dove to me, making offering one to another, as an olive branch in motion of introduction, desirous of everyone to know each other, and now that is how I shall see her, it seems. I hope this vision of mine concerning my brothers and sisters continues. It has brought me such personal joy.

Read many of the threads to find out what is on everyone's mind. Thank you so much for the honor.

And ammi:

Hey dude!

You can push my buttons *anytime,* so if such displeases some, give them a loving warm hug, instead, and come my way. Matter of fact, if you want to get in an argument, if we could possibly formulate one, I'm ready. I like the outcome of arguing with you. :-)

I donno if you know the Course better than anyone on the planet, yet, what a courageous and committed decision you make. It is a step I do not feel readied to take. I feel humbled to know of your determination. I will say from my personal experience with you you do practice the Course with more sincerity and genuineness than anyone I know, however.

Then again, I had the privilege of seeing you as a clown, and that made all the difference.

Jeanette
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software