Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THIS DESIRE FOR REVELATION..... FOR CLARITY..... MUST BE ASKED FOR SO YOU CAN GIVE IT AWAY ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

An example of what can be done PART 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-28 3:12 PM (#847 - in reply to #812)
Subject: focus and safe in Action

more appreciation huggs, miss V! ... can't tell you how helpful your staying focused on the task at hand are for me now ...

the ego would have me 'think' how our idea here is representative of what Raj, both in the Course and the nwffacim material, refers to as co-creating with God. i got distracted 'thinking' how wonderful that was for awhile ... until Spirit nudged me back on track with a reminder about where my happiness and safety lies. S/He said;  the ego can never follow through with action ... it can only 'think/imagine' ... it can't 'do' anything because it is completely  powerless to act ... only love has power to act/create. it's job is to keep you detained in thinking because it knows action releases Love's power to create through you.

anyway, seemed important to share that. now i'm ready to get back to using my mind for being truly  helpful to our project of love in action! 

giving it my best!  orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software