Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: BE WILLING TO USE YOUR BROTHER FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECOGNIZING THE CHRIST IN HIM........ AND THEREFORE THE CHRIST IN YOU ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

An example of what can be done PART 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-01-28 1:47 PM (#830 - in reply to #818)
Subject: THANK YOU AMENA!

Elite Veteran

OK, I just listened to that clip.  Ammi asks about how we, who have chosen to make the Foundation an object of our affection, can help beyond sending in a check each month.

Good question!

One thing that Raj says stood out.  He asked "What more do people envision as a potential?"

Ammi followed the path of... if tapes go out, money comes in.  Completely logical and understandable direction to take the conversation. 

Then the conversation goes into How can we get more tapes out there (other than by sending more money to the Foundation)?....should individuals be fulfilling Foundation orders? (no)....should individuals set up there own fulfillement for friends? (yes).

Now, I have never ordered a tape from the Foundation and I donate.  So, my way of interacting with the Foundation was not covered in this discussion.

I interact with the Foundation completely via the website.  (in the past I borrowed tapes from a friend, now I burn CD's for her)

How many of us are this type of user?  How many more people can be this type of user?  The type that listens on-line, learns about Raj and his teachings without the Foundation incurring any additional costs?

I think that there are a lot of people out there that would fall into this catagory.

So to answer Raj's question from above, I envision reaching out to other on-line spiritual groups and telling them about this site and all of its wonders.

I hope we can agree that this is a correct path to follow.  I hope Raj agrees.  I hope that you will all help to craft the invitation.  I have a very rough outline in this thread.  Please provide your input.

Thanks,

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software