Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: VALUE ONLY TRUTH, THE REALITY OF ONE SELF. AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR. WAKING UP IS GIVING UP IGNORANCE--ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

An example of what can be done PART 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-28 11:46 AM (#807 - in reply to #764)
Subject: thanks for sharing your clear Guidance ...

Chris... and this practical  support to meet our/my need  to purely and simply extend to others  the love and divine clarity we so abundantly receive here at the nwffacim.

i assure you, my involvement in this effort is for no other reason than to share with others, what i experience to be ... the clearest 'word of God' on earth today.

but even closer to my human heart ... is the desire to help others who are feeling the need to  end their individual brand of suffering now ...  that we might heal together.

the thoughts you've expressed here, not only reflect my own (un)common sense, (smile)but also express the essence of today's  Guidance for how i can play my part and be transformationally  present with the movement of this unfoldment.

Raj/Jesus says ... "come unto me ... who holds the Door to the Christ in you, open ... 
come unto me ... you who are weary and rightly disillusioned.
by staying present with me constantly,  you let me place the Peace of God in your mind.  
it is this Peace that is the Gift you have to give to the  many others who seek it now ... they will recognize it in you far more quickly and clearly ... than in my, or anyone else's,  words."

it's wonderful to be a part of this new extension and expansion with you and interested others,  Chris ... thanks for everything!  namaste, orinda

"Do you really believe you can plan for your safety and joy better than He can?
You need be neither careful nor careless; you need merely cast your cares upon Him because He careth for you." (t,82/t,8

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software