Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: VALUE ONLY TRUTH, THE REALITY OF ONE SELF. AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR. WAKING UP IS GIVING UP IGNORANCE--ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

An example of what can be done PART 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-01-28 11:42 AM (#806 - in reply to #801)
Subject: OK, I will surf.

Elite Veteran

Hi there,

Thanks for adding your input.  I was hoping that you would.

Raj told us last week that we need to get off the fence and we need to reach out to others.

If we reach out to others and tell them about this jewel of a website and this wonderful information......does that count?

I remember that Gathering you are referring to.  Someone asked about burning cd's and tapes for people who had requested them from the Foundation (fulfilling orders).  Raj said that the system was already in place for the creation of recordings at the Foundation and all the Foundation needed was money to make it happen.

Do you remember which day this was?  I want to listen again.

It isn't wrong to share access to Raj.  If it is done with the intent to pay bills, that is off the beam.  But, if it is done as reaching out to our Brothers, then I sense that is in line with Raj's teachings.

I welcome more dialog on this point. 

Chris' suggestions are very good.  However, we still need 'copy' for flyers and/or emails......

It is easy to get off the beam on this subject.  I would like to have guidance about what we should say. 

That is also why I posted what I include with the CD's that I burn for friends.  I thought we could dialog on what IS the right thing to say.  How is it best to describe Raj and his work?  How do you state the money issue?  I just copied what Chris had on the website at the time "If you enjoy or benefit from this recording, and would like to support its continuation, please consider making a contribution."

Raj is teaching us something VERY important here.  I am doing my best to 'get' it.

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software