Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "BE ... and by Being ... heal the sick." ~ Raj

An example of what can be done PART 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-01-27 9:35 PM (#771 - in reply to #764)
Subject: RE: So here are some things to consider...

Elite Veteran

Originally written by Chris Tuttle on 2003-01-27 7:13 PM

Okay, this subject is a very delicate one with regards to what Raj has instructed Paul to do: When it comes to 'advertising' the work, it shouldn't be done with the intent to 'generate revenue'. I agree with this; that religion, spiritual guidance, awakening, or any form of spiritual growth shouldn't be rooted in a system of payment for access. To continue this line of reasoning, we shouldn't share or advertise the work if our agenda is to generate revenue.

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL  this is precisly the clairty of focus we need.  Thank you Chris!

These are just a few ideas,

Excellent (and easy to follow) suggestions!

but it should help you see that the real need here is to let other people, forums, and spiritual centers know of Raj’s work, and that there is a website that contains materials that might be of interest to people that are seeking it but don’t know where to find it.

Right on!

This can also help to address the financial needs of the foundation because in the end, increasing the number of people that know about the resources here increases the number of people that have the opportunity to support that which supports them, helping us all to reduce the level of financial commitment the community is currently being asked to support at. Thanks for your time! Chris Tuttle NWFFACIM

I added the emphasis.

It is bed-time now, but I wanted to comment as soon as I saw this.  I will add more tomorrow.

THANK YOU CHRIS

Love

V

PS I still haven't figured out how to do the cool quote thing, so this doesn't look like I wanted it to.  My comments are in italics.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software