Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WHEN YOU WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP SO THAT YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE THERE FOR SOMEONE ELSE ... IT CAUSES YOU TO BE ... VERY, VERY ATTRACTIVE." ~~ RAJ

An example of what can be done PART 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-27 2:07 PM (#748 - in reply to #733)
Subject: what should we say?

the truth of course!

which you've already beautifully started ... and stated; 

We have a wonderful website full of FREE downloads, FREE interaction, FREE webcasts.

a few more lines about how happy we are to share our discovery of this site/Raj ... why we value it so much and want to put out the word to our 'fellow travellers' ... and we're ready to send it off to mr. twyman himself and a few key others ...

gulp, that's cute ... i'm getting a picture of a canoe load of 'white man' gingerly walking up to some (like thousands!) pretty excited looking indians ... dancing around on ground that's literally covered with 'bent' spoons. (sandra would do this 'picture' justice) their expressions are quickly changing from excitement about their ability to bend the spoons ... to ?? 'WHAT NOW'?  my head hurts ... where's that peace pipe when ya need it?

enough fun, i agree, keep the working it out  here ... and open to receive everyone's gift.

[[This is my request of you. Help me to follow my Guidance. Help me to help the Foundation.]]

ask no more ... that's my absolute favorite kind of helping! you got me.

((*-*))rinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software