Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "A person conceives of himself as separate largley because he perceives OF himself as bounded by a body. ONLY if he perceives himself as a MIND can this be overcome." Jesus CIM

An example of what can be done PART 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-01-27 1:10 PM (#733 - in reply to #728)
Subject: RE: i'm in, miss V!

Elite Veteran

Hey Orinda,

Glad to have you on the team.  I think that we should work on this right here in the open.  I think that more people might add input that way and those that don't can still see what we are doing.

OUR INTENT:

Chris Tuttle and I had a discussion about the situation with the Foundation.  He explained that there are less than 200 active people that use the Internet to access the Raj materials.  These people are the ones that hear about the Foundations needs first and most often. 

I believe that increasing the number of active participants will increase the support of the Foundation which would be a blessing for all of us.

Now, I think that people that are already using the Internet to access spiritual information are especially likely to respond to this invitation. IE the spoonbenders

We have a wonderful website full of FREE downloads, FREE interaction, FREE webcasts.

I feel a bit like a marketing rep (which is sort of my occupation).  I am just going to say it this way:

We have the goods, we have a defined target market, now we just need the sales pitch.

I hope that is received with Love.  I am just putting it into commonly used terms.

I could do this myself, but I won't.  I was instruced by Guidance to do nothing alone even if I could do it alone.

This is my request of you. Help me to follow my Guidance. Help me to help the Foundation.

What should we say?

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software