Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "the Holy Spirit looks at things through the eyes of Oneness......... so join with the Holy Spirit.... then look at things. you are in the Kingdom of Heaven right now...... you are just looking at it through this torque/bias that you have applied." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

An example of what can be done PART 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-01-27 9:38 AM (#694)
Subject: An example of what can be done PART 2

Elite Veteran

Hello again,

A brief summary of  An example of what can be done, part one:

Mr. Twyman is holding a 'spoon benders course'.  He is teaching people to bend a spoon with The Mind and he states that this teaching will lead toward bending the world toward peace.

The thing about Mr. Twyman is this, when he announced his spoon benders course and his work with the psychic children at least 4 people forwarded me that email.  Several asked me about it in person and, if I am not mistaken, it was posted on TGP.  It is no wonder that thousands of people know about it, everyone is talking about it!

How can we use this portion of his model to help with the Foundation's financial situation? And, more importantly, interact with the 'tens of thousands'?

How did Mr. Twyman get tens of thousands on his list?  He got me because four of my friends emailed me about him and I wanted to see what was going on.  How did he get four of my friends?

Heather (Field of Flowers) responded:

Well now Veronica,
I was thinking of your post in bed this morning.
I am a member of The Spoonbenders Course, and paid my dues willingly.
I wonder if I could post a message on their notice board, with regard to our wonderful web site here, etc.?
I wonder if it would be considered cheeky?
Or perhaps a letter to James first, asking his permission to share this Spiritual gift with others who are searching for the Truth like us.
If you want to take this idea further let me know.
Blessings
Field of Flowers

So, we consulted with the board and got a consensus of 3 saying that we should reach out to the Spoonbenders and introduce them to Raj.

I suggest that we KEEP IT SHORT.  That we include a short quote from Raj, a link to a longer audio clip, and a link to the website and message board.

So, what should we say?

What quote should we use?

What audio clip?

I am thinking that people that study the Course would be very interested.  There must be people in that group that are interested in the Course.  Perhaps we should focus on the Thursday Gatherings?

I came to Raj via the Gathering tapes.  I didn't come via the Course.  Someone else will have to write that part of the message.

Thoughts?

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software