Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ATTENDING TO THE USE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR MIND TO . . . SO THAT YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE . . . SO THAT AS YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE, YOU HAVE ONGOING INCREASING EVIDENCE THAT INDEED YOU NEVER LEFT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE POINT IS TO ENGAGE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Thursday's
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-27 9:54 AM (#697 - in reply to #693)
Subject: Thursday's with Raj and divine company

oh here it goes again ... my throughts instantly reflected back!

miss Veronica! along with being  today's clearest, most beautiful model of the love i know i am, and with all my heart, desire to more consistantly be ...

... you are also sharing  the same idea i am having at this moment.

last night i was so sure the voice narrating a documentary on the miller twins http://www.opb.org/programs/millertwins/ was michael's, (whom i know from hearing his voice at gatherings/course meetings) i had to watch till the end, fully expecting to see his name. it wasn't him, but when i asked Spirit to explain the identical likeness ... it occurred to me that in light of the divine love expressed by the 'heros' in this moving/inspirational presentation ... michael's energy might very well have been used to facilitate Spirit's purpose.

it would please me greatly if  someone who sees michael would share that with him ... along with my ongoing appreciation and affection.

namaste, orinda

Edited by Orinda 2003-01-27 10:01 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software