Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A MIND THATS CHANGED AGAINST ITS WILL.... IS OF THE SAME OPINION STILL.......RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

Hi Jeanette, Tom, Kev and Ingram.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Tom S.
Posted 2003-01-27 8:55 AM (#689 - in reply to #683)
Subject: RE: Hi Jeanette, Tom, Kev and Ingram.

Veteran

hi Stef, many thanks for the welcomes and hugs..

when you see the wizzard, could you tell him i'm ready to go home now.

btw, the Wizzard of Oz is perhaps my all time favorite movie...a movie I believe delivers a message and serves a purpose much more important than mere entertainment for "kids". I kind of look at Raj as being the good witch from the north and us dreaming folks as Dorothy needing only to click our heels a few times ("turning to the alter"?) to awaken. I'm not sure where we are at right now but i guess it has to be somewhere between the start of the yellow brick road and Emerald City.

I can't wait to awaken and see all of you in your unblemished, perfect and innocent splendor; smiling, laughing and full of joy that everyone is finally back home...knowing we never ever did anything wrong, we were just hiding behind the woodshed for awhile, thinking Mom and Dad were going to be mad at us for playing too long in the dark.

Peace be with All of Us...we are the only family there is.

Tom
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software