Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "waking up is about finding the Truth.......... healing is embracing the world by finding God there." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-01-28 2:07 PM (#836 - in reply to #817)
Subject: Workbook

Originally written by kev on 2003-01-28 12:47 PM

This is my 5th go through the work boook. The furthest i got through (on my 2nd atempt) was lesson 340. Im just wondering from your experience wether it would be best to go from 340 and actually complete it or continue restarting from the begiining till i can wrork through it in one go, so to speak.

Hi kev,

This is a hard one for me.  I started on the Workbook within three days of finding the Course.  I was very hungry and jumped right in.  I finished the Workbook 365 days after i began..... which i have since found out is very unusual.

I think jeanette offered some good advice, in picking up at the beginning of part 2....... which is around lesson 220 i think....... kinda splitting the difference.

However, i have said before, that i think that the committment of the year to God is very important too.  So....... my answer doesn't really offer an answer.

Whether you start with lesson 1, lesson 220, or lesson 340..... should hardly matter at this point.  Follow your guidance and follow your gut.  I'm currently going through the Workbook for the second time...... i started with lesson 1.

But don't make the mistake of so many, and get hung up on lesson 1....... that is only a starting point, and not the Course as a whole.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software