Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus: Accept no compromise in which death plays a part.~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

kev
Posted 2003-01-28 12:47 PM (#817 - in reply to #617)
Subject: workbook revisited {{AMMI}}

Extreme Veteran

Hi

I Might be off to[pic here but when you mentiond having to do the wprkbok on the old TGP for some reason I was unable to post anything.

I dont gat it either. From the point of veiw of A course in Miracles as a specific definit spiritual path, the  Manual of teachers does say that one must have completed the workbook first before one can declare them selves as a Teacher of God. Its there in black and white, no interpretation is needed its a clear directive. It doesnt mater if its yuo Ammi or Raj or even me who says it. Its there for everyone to see.

Which brings me to a peersonal Question to yuo ammi.

This is my 5th go through the work boook. Thr e furthest i got through (on my 2nd atempt) was lesson 340. Im just wondering from your experience wether it would be best to go from 340 ans actually complete it or continue restarting from the begiining till i can wrork through it in one go, so to speak.

luv kev

Edited by kev 2003-01-28 12:48 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software