Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have no self except the Christ in me. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-01-27 1:21 PM (#739 - in reply to #695)
Subject: {{{sandra}}}

Expert

{{You gotta get out of that dome more.....}}

lol! yes. . .. .i am in the dome a lot. . . but i am tightly connected with people all over the planet in very functional ways. i am hardly disconnected from the flow. 

in my experience with course people........ammi does know the course better than anyone aside from Raj.and i find that his level of commitment in his family and service life is of a quality that reflects a high level of integration and that should be commended.

*i find that he is not trying to get anyone to see anything his way . . . but is instead encouraging all to see it Jesus/Raj's way . . *
{{No comment... I just wanted you to read what you said.}}

why no comment? there is only One Way. if you have accepted the Atonement and are doing the work of salvation through the love you embody and extend isn't that the Way Raj is talking about? what other Way is there? i stand by my words.

i find that life in general offers us "triggers" . . . Raj calls them "shakes on the shoulder while you're dreaming your dream". they tend to push the limits of our mutually agreed upon definitions. . . . tests to encourage change and expansion so we wake up. for the most part they are not comfortable when in resistance. i think this is part of ammi's function.

the "triggers" on the board are meant as opportunities to engage each other in real ways. tha'ts the function of a message board isn't it?

why do you find it so hard to love ammi? or me? i love you sandra . . . but dander is funnier (smile).

{{And may God help us all!}}

yes......... this is what we are here to demonstrate  . .  complete trust in the Father's loving overcare. . ..  for sure He's got us covered,

resistance to the flow is always a sign of willfulness over willingness.

only love to you sandra . . for real*
amena

http://pure-researech.net/mp3/waveradio/snip/corrective_learning_s.mp3

http://pure-researech.net/mp3/waveradio/snip/energy_of_spirit.mp3

Edited by amena 2003-01-27 2:17 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software