Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS TO FEEL YOUR WAY IN." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-01-27 12:46 PM (#723 - in reply to #680)
Subject: RE: Pushing your buttons

Originally written by Dina Rose on 2003-01-27 6:24 AM

{{The idea itself....never merited opposition, It is the presentation that is in question,}}

I don't think that is so, dina.  I know some people think that is so...... even my dearest advisers...... but i have not seen witness to that.  It has nothing to do with presentation to say that the Workbook is unnecessary.  In fact..... that seems to be completely removed from presentation, being directly in opposition to the idea that the Workbook is necessarry..... at least to understanding the message of the Course.

Do you really find maedell's presentation to be better than mine?  Or orinda's?

{{You seem to more concerned about being "right" than anything else.}}

Well.... i am right.  Is that a problem?  I tend to think that "right"ness is something we should all be concerned about.

{{ The position you're holding to is one of "Hey, how come you can't accept the message from me, but you're willing to receive it from Raj?"}}

No, that isn't accurate.  They aren't willing to receive it from Raj either...... they just don't get all argumentative with Him.  They prefer their justifications and rationalizations, rather than doing the work.

Are you one of them?

{{ Well you could go back and re-read how you delivered your message and really take in what everyone was actually saying to you.}}

Ummmm..... okay.  Maybe you could help by telling me...... what was everyone actually saying to me?  Was charles saying the same as maedell?  Was veronica saying the same as orinda?

I tend to respond to postings line for line. This helps me respond to what they are actually saying.

{{Do you make a presentation for consideration to everyone and anyone whose time has come for understanding? Or does your message read too much like it was coming right from the fiery brimstone pulpit as in...."or else you'll suffer and it will all be our own fault?"}}

Ummmmm.... fiery brimstone?  I completely missed that part, could you point it out?  I think you read my words and convict yourself..... then project the convicting onto me.  Try reading as if i were your dearest friend..... you might find a message of better quality.

{{ I got it, ......you attempted to....legislate a regulation on a free world.}}

You're bonkers.  I attempted no such thing.

{{No one who is made free and treasures their freedom will ever again sign on to be under any legislation.]]

Do you claim to know freedom..... that you might lecture me as to how the free behave?

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software