Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You are only ever addicted to that which takes you away from your peace.~~Raj
- (Added by: Erica)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-01-27 7:33 AM (#684 - in reply to #643)
Subject: Water Water everywhere

Expert

greetings chaz~

you said:
{{As I read your post....I was reminded of the time when Jesus was attempting to get a little participation there in the garden....His boys seemed to be willing enough.....they were just too sleepy.

I want you to know...I appreciate your commitment to God's Purpose....for being who you are...doing what you are doing...we need you.....push buttons as the Lord leads.... you may even have to douse our drawers with cold water every now and then.....Now....that's called tweaking focus.}}

and perhaps we may have to douse ammi's drawers once in a while when he gets too firey. it is all about balance. . . committed purpose to the goal of salvation . . . and the realization of Oneness through love.

and love is ....

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  I Corinthians 13

http://amminadab.com/temple/christn/love1.htm

cool analogy chaz. it is the Living Water that wakes us up and carries us along in Its Current. it is so relaxing when we float and enjoy the scenery that passes by.

lovefromtheDeepHeart*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software