Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-27 7:24 AM (#682 - in reply to #665)
Subject: "The Holy Spirit teaches ...

"The Holy Spirit teaches  that you always meet yourself, and the encounter is holy because you are." (t,229/t,246)

i'm not sure how to say what i'm feeling right now, ammi ... so i'll begin by confessing my reluctance to involving myself in further communication with you on the subject(s) of this thread... not because i'm put out in anyway by what you say, i really am willing to overlook my own or another's  attempts to attack a brother/sister. truth is, as i looked honestly at what was motivating any further need to express ... i was torn between the loving way being to withdraw my energy completely, or stay involved in the hope of finding any remaining places in my mind and heart that can yet be 'open' or 'closed' depending on another's behavior. seems like i've chosen what is best for me now ... so i will respond to what you are saying here ... 

[[Your apology is accepted ]]  thank you.

[[..... but that type of editing seems..... a bit dishonest to me...... at least on a discussion board.]]  i'm willing to accept that something i perceive  as a great blessing, to another can look like a means for being dishonest ... i'm perfectly okay with that.

[[Though i do appreciate your intent]]

i appreciate your loving intentions equally, ammi ... it's from there i embrace you ... that happy, holy place where we share the same Mind.

[[Perhaps our next interaction will go better]] i will endeavour to contribute my best to making it so.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

peace be with you also ... namaste,
Orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software