Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THY WILL BE DONE ...means... LET THE REIGN OF DIVINE TRUTH, DIVINE LIFE AND DIVINE LOVE BE ESTABLISHED IN ME AND RULE OUT OF ME ALL SELF WILL ...AND MAY THY WORD ENRICH THE AFFECTIONS OF ALL MANKIND AND GOVERN THEM." ~~ Raj

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-01-26 8:06 PM (#644 - in reply to #617)
Subject: the gentle touch

Expert

hi ammi~

I came on to the board at the same time as you...... and if you remember........ you were hot off the ng and your course trial......... two pretty ruthless environments.  you came in with a ruckus and belligerence  and many took immediate offense......... or defense might be the better description. your word was acid........... many times with intent to sting. i never engaged you directly back then because of this.

when the old old tgp board closed and everyone moved over to carrie's..........  you began to investigate Raj......... penny and i saw what you were saying beneath the strong approach so we stood witness to the truth we shared. stll........ we were not happy with the tactics of your delivery and would call you on it....... as did jeanette.

back at new old tgp........... you  tuned down your style.......... became more integrated in Raj's group.......... and have grown close to Raj and paul.  you say that the Voice you hear....... and Raj are the same.

Raj has spoken about how we construct everything from the past and pull it up as judgement into our Now. i think many see you as they did when you first came to the board ....... through the same eyes....... so the authority with which you speak is seen as arrogance.  

Raj says what someone who is not "getting it" does not need.......... is His being impatient with them when they are "not getting it". that He persists in finding ways that we can "get it" and is not discouraged.  i guess after 2000 years.......... if anyone should have an attitude about our "not getting it"......... it''s Raj. if He uses strong words....... it is because THAT will help us "get it".

this should be the model of engagement between you and others........ as well as between others and you.

this is a new group...... with  a new set of tech tools that rock the house!  (thank you chris and paul). it is a place for teachers and learners........... those joined in a vision of salvation.

we are a strong force for good..........   Raj's Disciples......... being agents for change in the world.

the thoughts that you offered are true.........the trained mind is more effectual than an untrained mind for seeing out of the dream for all thoughts have power.......... the workbook is the premiere teaching tool.......... that and facing the Altar.  the course is a living application of  involvement. you and  Raj are saying the same thing.

now everyone has watched me support and side with you....... even defend you (i'm learning Raj) ......... and that is because i hear the sameness of what Raj is saying and what you are saying.  i know it is always about the message and not the messenger.

something was said at the last meeting that i felt was very significant (was it judy?) she said......... that  we fear complete joining because we would no longer be the focus.......... the focus would be the Kingdom of Heaven........ that we would just be the place where it happens.

we are here to BE the the place where God happens....... and we have Raj and each other to weave this unity. it is a new board and a Now moment. this is your first post ammi......... since tgp transformation. let's see all the pure hearts step up and  weave Brotherhood into the mix you have initiated.

i know your goal is salvation...........  and that you see more in most of the posters here than they see in themselves.  i see how you have smoothed out a lot of your edges........ so tailor the garment a little bit more and you will find that many will come to  see the Christ in you like i do.

that is after all what we are here for.......... to see the Christ in each other......... to feel the Christ in each other.  my Christ is loving........ understanding........ patient.......... gentle........... and eternally gracious forgiving and charitable. 

it surely is a beautiful system that God has ordained for our realizing our own holiness as we see it in a brother. Oneness is reealized in  Love....... For-giveness and Peace.

i love you*
amena

http://pure-research.net/kp3/waveradio/snip/proper_response.mp3

Edited by amena 2003-01-26 9:54 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software