Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "be vitally curious to see your perceptions transformed... be curious and alert for any manifestation of a change in which you are experiencing the absolute and direct connection with everything." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-01-26 6:48 PM (#635 - in reply to #627)
Subject: grrrrr

orinda wrote:

feel better now that you got all those stinkey judgement thoughts up and speewed out, ammi?

Hey little o....... why don't you just <b>BITE ME!</b>..... i don't want your false face of innocense.  Could you point out the speewed stinkey judgement thoughts...... because they were not present in my post.  You are responding aggressively because you are a primary instigator of what my post was talking about.  So get off your silver cloud..... and face your <b>own</b> judgments.

but now are you saying i have a right to get all  huffy because she listened to Spirit tell her the truth and say "stop it!" when she certainly wouldn't have put up with that for a second from me?

What the heck are you talking about?  I can't even decipher your question.  Are you saying that when <b>you</b> speak it is Spirit....... but when i speak it is ego?..... and you tell this because your conversation with her left your attention span?

Get over yourself.

hope you'll remember ... a love letter deserves a love letter back

Love letter?  Is that what you think you sent me? (gag)  I'm sorry, you'll need to offer something a bit more palatable.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software