Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: CHILD OF GOD . . . YOU WERE CREATED TO CREATE THE GOOD .. THE BEAUTIFUL . . AND THE HOLY. DO NOT FORGET THIS. ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2003-01-26 6:19 PM (#631 - in reply to #617)
Subject: RE: Pushing your buttons

Expert

Amminadab,

I understand what you mean...about not being heard and you are saying the same things as Raj. I have seen this phenomenon for years, and have done it myself (only accepted it because Raj said it). It appears to be not being LET IN, or not letting in...defense, I guess.

I had an unusual episode just before 11/11/92, which I guess was a moment of altered consciousness that was very dramatic at the time...either that, or I went a little crazy, or maybe a little bit of both. The details of what occurred are not as relevant to our discussion as what happened as a result. Which was, when I went home (this happened at a Raj gathering), I had the strangest experience. As I listened to everyone speak, even "unenlightened friends", translate, "unspiritual", I was astounded to hear such love and truth in their words, profoundly so. I mean PROFOUNDLY! It didn't matter what people said to me, I had been temporarily given ears to hear and experience beautiful truth whatever the heck was the subject matter. And it was an incredible experience.

It appears when reflecting on it now, that I was given an experience of all the walls being taken down and experienced also little body density at the time. I felt like I floated. And I defended myself against nothing, or less than was the usual habit, perhaps. And I saw and heard such beauty.

It didn't last. Walls went up again.

When people listen to Raj or talk to their own guide, or read a spiritual text, they open up...they ready themselves to receive. What would happen if we were always that open...so humble even a rock could teach us...?

Sometimes it feels easier to open to someone or something that has no agenda for me, no expected way I need to receive it.

I have also found that in my desire to save or change the world, that I must let myself be saved and changed. Not like "I have to get all my work done first before I can help anybody else", cuz it doesn't feel linear like that. Rather, it feels like in the moment, asking myself what is it that I'm gonna "get with", my plan for this brother or sister, or the love that's embracing us both right at that moment?

I have found for me, when I am willing to drop my plans for anyone, however well intended, I get to have the experience of being a much more meaningful presence...contrary to what fear will tell me...(get in there and show them blah blah blah). This actually helps me know what side of the fence I am already on, and to BE THAT with my brothers and sisters. But I am not that willing every moment yet, which seems to be the ongoing "work".

FWIW...
Judy
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software