Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over all.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

Pushing your buttons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

handsonhealing
Posted 2004-02-12 10:20 PM (#28398 - in reply to #617)
Subject: RE: Pushing your buttons

Veteran

Hi Amminadab,
It's been interesting that you have been able to articulate what seems quite apparent. People do have the tendencey to sit on the fence on most issues. Yes, I often see you getting the judgements that people are wishing to pass on, this way they wont have to act. Any way, good on ya Mate for speaking up. For some time now I have read lots of postings that dribble on about forgiveness and how they are doing the best that can be expected. Bull shit!!! It is not good enough for those who read this information and treat it as head knowledge, and then tell others that it's all in the hands of GOD. We are all GOD and the sooner the people wake up to that and the sooner that people begin to work with this power, instead of playing out the victim role, the sooner we will experence the gifts that come with it. (We Do)
By the way, that was an excellent article you posted re; Elections in the USA. It gave me a much better understanding of how the elections are run.
Between you and Mark D, you both make for interesting reading. Keep up the great work Mate and don't worry about the reactions that you are getting, after all, if it pisses you off, you will sit and think about it for a while. If you have any brains at all (which you do), then it will motivate you to do something about it. So...Keep laughing Mate coz we are. See Ya
Greg form Hands On Healing Centre
Agnes Water. Australia.
Cheers!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software