Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REMEMBER: WITNESSING ON BEHALF OF YOUR BROTHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING OR DISLIKING HIM. IT HAS TO DO WITH CARING ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE THE TRUTH . . . RIGHT IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOR. THIS IS LOVE WHICH IS TRANSFORMATIONAL." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

any computer geeks out there???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

penny
Posted 2003-01-26 9:30 AM (#590)
Subject: any computer geeks out there???

Expert

My computer crashed... Yep... I'm in safe mode now and, (I know how to get that far)... But in safe mode I can't check my mail, or do anything really... I NEED HELP!!!...

For a few days now I just ignored it... (I don't use my computer like I use to)... But four days of not being able to check my email is enough!!! (grin), plus I have a new job, and I have homework... (weak smile)... Sooo here is what I need to do... I think I need to delete some drivers and then reinstall them, but I don't know how... here is the error message that I get... And the ONLY way I can get past it is through safe mode...

Disable BIOS memory otions such as caching or shadowing.

Tech Info...

Stop: oxoooooo7e (oxo5,oxfc5cbb5f, oxfc90e890, oxfc90e590)

Now if ANYONE knows how to disable or inable write to me through the boards email here because my normal email isnt working...

Thanks...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software