Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: LOVE IS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ... BY BECOMING UNDEFENDED AGAINST YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER ~ RAJ/EDWIN

Dreams of Water --- continued
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-01-26 8:08 AM (#588 - in reply to #587)
Subject: A question for Raj

I truly feel these Dreams of Water are Universal in the extent that others are receiving such message, personalized as it may be, yet water being the foundation of comparative analogy as something which can be expounded upon for efficient removal of past thinking. Water seems to be a Universal concept Jesus is offering as a renewal, a self-baptismal Act, into which one can engage.

What also has come to mind is a series of dialogue Ammi and I had, a couple of years ago, concerning spiritual baptism between two so willing, and the outcome of such decision. All of this is beginning to make good sense to me.

Within my experience last night, yet, another Dream, I felt a Dream inside a Dream, as I was offered such experience, and responding, and yet, the content of the Dream was being offered in dreamstate to others as well.

I would like to know if you would have any information to offer, as I am eagerly now engaging the Dreams in another way, for which I feel drawn, yet, the coherency of my decision eludes me.

If I could be in Kingston, on Thursday, I would propose my question, yet, here I am to stay.

Jeanette
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software