Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus: Accept no compromise in which death plays a part.~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

Dreams of Water --- continued
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-01-26 7:55 AM (#587)
Subject: Dreams of Water --- continued

hello all,

I continue to have these Dreams of Water, which I have had over the past several weeks, whereby Jesus appears to me and we speak. Began with oceans and seas, then rivers and waterfalls, and then the beautiful waters of Hawaii. We have engaged in thought for which I find myself most undeserving.

And in this dream we sat by a pond, which began to become smaller and smaller, and I became more fearful and fearful feeling encompassed by erroneous thought when the pond disappeared, so would these encounters with Jesus.

Jesus picked up the last single droplet of water, as the pond enveloped itself to become smaller and smaller, and showed it to me.

He stated as long as there was a single droplet of water in my life from a pond, or brook, or a stream, he would always be with me.

Something is indeed swelling within me which is showing me the extension of Love has always been there; I am simply beginning to tap into the divine waters baptizing myself with an ability to see and understand what I long felt was missing. There is an order, a hierarchy, to all things. The world is a place of perfect structure as seen with the spiritual eye.

Jesus left me in dream this night with another lesson for contemplation:

Selfishness is an act of distance.

There is not one stone he is leaving unturned for me. And every moment of my life has been a preparation for this time---not one experience or person out of order.

This world isn't just a plastic playground, and neither is it devoid of God. The holiness surrounding each of us is enormous, and the spark of radiance delivered so that the potential to remember will always be within the heart. There is a delicate balance to be entertained as we walk upon the Mother Earth, and go about our business, as we often carelessly negate what we need to do in favor of finding a fruitless world which keeps us bound in isolation. Lack of motion isn't stillness, it's a demonstration of fear---what awaits me there? as we cling to here.

Nothing in this world, I am learning, is accidental, or lacks in inherent worth. All is quite precious when visualized in a drop of water as to how all can be utilized to mend a broken world. Every leaf, every comfort, every offer, every placing you before me, has a magnitude of potential I had been refusing to see. And the outcome of such acceptance is beyond a sensation of God, yet, a traveling, a movement, which begins to define and demonstrate Creation in a mind.

Jeanette

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software