Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Upon Awakening, you will find that you were never born and you never died. ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Carson)

A process of releasing the past
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-01-26 7:42 AM (#586 - in reply to #556)
Subject: RE: A process of releasing the past

Dougoz,

Your post is such a lovely offering with each statement leading to the next of personal exploration, and visionary response.

I do believe you.

The past, as I see it, is part of my Now, as it rests in quiet interlude in my mind waiting for healing. Thus, as the past is healed through dynamic inner journey and intrapersonal correspondence with Jesus, the present is so affected, and within present experience my past is brought to light and healed as well.

You show such courage on revealing the inner spaces of your mind and heart, and such sharing, while as your offering indeed does affect others, magnifies the healing in your own mind, bathing your thinking with the Great Rays of Wisdom and the Wholeness of Divinity. The sharing of intimate thought, then, serves a worthy purpose, and is for the general good.

Such intimacy offers respect and humbleness to one's Universe which response can only be what will fulfill you more. As Jesus states, "Ask and you shall receive," and in this case, deliver to yourself what you know to be true, and Jesus will respond in kind.

I feel honored and humbled reading of your testimony, and on doing so realize I offer myself yet another portal for my own awakening, as well.

Jeanette
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software