Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Miracles enable You to heal the sick and raise the dead because You made sickness and death yourself and can therefore abolish both. You are a miracle, capable of creating in the likeness of your Creator.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

The Hottest Eckhart Tolle quotation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Ben
Posted 2003-01-26 8:38 PM (#651 - in reply to #513)
Subject: Eckhart Tolle's Productions

Thank you Patty.

I thought I'd mendtion that "SoundsTrue" interviews Eckhart Tolle on "Even the Sun must Die" -- and one of the amazing things about this Tape/CD is that "SoundsTrue, Inc." arranged with Eckhart to hold the interview ON SEPTEMBER ll, making that appointment in August, neither of them of course knowing that September 11 was going to be the day the Twin Towers collapsed. On that morning, SoundsTrue called Eckhart thinking it would be best to postpone the interview in light of the monumental tragedy, but Eckhart said that they should go through with it that day, Sept llth. So a lot of the interview deals with questions SoundsTrue asks Eckhart about the tragedy and it's very, very interesting. The interview can be purchased (very reasonable cost) in CD or Tape from www.eckharttolle.com Amazon.com carries a lot of Eckhart's productions at bargain prices, but I'm not positive they carry "Even The Sun Must Die."

Much Love,

Ben
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software