Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You are only ever addicted to that which takes you away from your peace.~~Raj
- (Added by: Erica)

the 'random quotes' feature (attn. Chris Tuttle)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-01-26 11:28 AM (#598 - in reply to #564)
Subject: the motherlove

Expert

hi rissey~

yeah....... this is a favorite. it is from a card i received after birthing my first chld......... which i recently scanned and drew on with a light pen to add color and dimensional detail to its beauty. i was very pleased with how it came out. it was done as part of the graphical and design work i have been doing for ammi for his site. this is the link to the lantern page.

http://amminadab.com/temple/buddhist/women.htm

to save a pic on any page...........  right click and choose SAVE PICTURE AS in the selection box that comes up and  save it to file.  the name is "the_motherlove.jpg" but you can save it under whatever name you like.

to make it smaller for your avatar pic you'd have to change the image size (60 px width) in whatever graphics program you have......... like photoshop. hope that's enough info.

only love*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• To quote or not to quote... That is the question. - Chris Tuttle : 2003-01-25 10:01 PM
  • Re: the 'random quotes' feature (attn. Chris Tuttle) - huhaiyan : 2013-12-08 7:37 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
    © 2002-2021 PD9 Software