Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "be vitally curious to see your perceptions transformed... be curious and alert for any manifestation of a change in which you are experiencing the absolute and direct connection with everything." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

the 'random quotes' feature (attn. Chris Tuttle)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Chris Tuttle
Posted 2003-01-25 10:01 PM (#566 - in reply to #488)
Subject: To quote or not to quote... That is the question.

Veteran

Well, I'm very glad to see this topic come up. I do have a desire to see quotes posted that people find important to their spiritual and emotional growth, but I don't desire the quote system to confuse the message Raj has been relaying to us. To this we need to keep the focus of the site in mind when choosing a quote that will continuously be displayed to all the forum users from now until eternity.

So here is a simple question you can ask yourself before adding a quote to the quote system.

Is the quote in line with what Raj has been teaching?

What is important to recognize here is that there is a message Raj has for us, and that this web site, the materials you can download, the live workshops you can tune in to, and the presence of this forum are all here to facilitate the discussion, discovery, growth, and expansion of ones spiritual boundaries.

So first and foremost, the quotes section should consist of the core ideas and teachings Raj has been trying to share with us all all these years. Be they a quote from a workshop, a sentence from one of Raj's published works, a sentence from "A Course In Miracles", etc, the desired end result is to give visitors a spiritual "hit" of Raj's message every time their page refreshes. Reading these quotes will help us to remember the real reason we're all here visiting this website; to "Let go of my Ego".

Please don't let that deter you from sharing your guidance or passing on a message or quote that has had a profound impact on you. Just be aware that the TGP forum is where you are invited to post your insights, not the quotes system.

Let the quote system be a way for us all to remember the message Raj has been teaching us all these years. Let it be a system for His Truth to inspire us all to engage one another in support of that which is real in each and every thing. And last but not least, let the forum be the place we go to engage.

Chris Tuttle
NWFFACIM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• To quote or not to quote... That is the question. - Chris Tuttle : 2003-01-25 10:01 PM
  • Re: the 'random quotes' feature (attn. Chris Tuttle) - huhaiyan : 2013-12-08 7:37 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
    © 2002-2021 PD9 Software