Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The words, which arise out of the ego, always have as their goal the promotion of conflict and reaction, and directly engage the ego in the recipient." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

the 'random quotes' feature (attn. Chris Tuttle)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-25 5:58 PM (#550 - in reply to #496)
Subject: doug ... pls see my reply to stef

hi doug, i meant to include you, rissey and sandra in my reply to stef ... please accept it in appreciation for sharing your thoughts on the subject.

thanks to our being involved in this  ...to allow for my  realizing a better use of my time might have been to put up the Raj quotes i wanted to see instead of talking about it's importance to me ...  i now experience the meaning of what Raj is saying here; 

Revelation doesn't exist in print. It exists as a movement in your heart and in your mind." ~~ Raj

It is impossible for you to have a thought alone. There is only One Mind . . . and your thought . . . EVERY thought you have . . . weighs in the balance." ~~ Raj

btw, i saw your question about space formatting (i think that's what you were saying) in these post boxes ... i also can't see how to drop the curser one line at a time ... it seems to be set on paragraph. so if you find the answer pls share with me.

with love, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• To quote or not to quote... That is the question. - Chris Tuttle : 2003-01-25 10:01 PM
  • Re: the 'random quotes' feature (attn. Chris Tuttle) - huhaiyan : 2013-12-08 7:37 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
    © 2002-2021 PD9 Software