Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "practical means not being duped into acting out of ignorance........ having enough clarity to know the divine Truth about you and everything...... so that that is what you facilitate the embodiment of." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

the 'random quotes' feature (attn. Chris Tuttle)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-25 4:58 PM (#544 - in reply to #541)
Subject: my 'vote' on "random quotes"

[[All truth comes from Christ/God.

It's all Raj.]]

we agree on where truth comes from, Stefanie ... but i feel we need to be clearer and more specific in addressing this issue.

as you know, i'm fully aware that many other teachers (including yourself) have said, are saying,  wonderful words of truth...and thanks to the providers of this site we all enjoy the liberty and space to share that in threads on the board. ... my point is,  since we're here  to learn [from] Raj how to be in touch with the Truth that comes from Christ/God within each one ... shouldn't we  honor that decision by giving the quotes we find meaningful from his material/teachings the place of 'visible' honor on this website?

so again, i'm very clear, and my 'vote' is to leave at least this tiny, but significant space purely for reminders of what we want to learn from  Raj.  

i appreciate your reply stef, and hope that you and others will remain interested enough to share more light and honest feelings on the subject.

with love, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• To quote or not to quote... That is the question. - Chris Tuttle : 2003-01-25 10:01 PM
  • Re: the 'random quotes' feature (attn. Chris Tuttle) - huhaiyan : 2013-12-08 7:37 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
    © 2002-2021 PD9 Software