Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Miracles enable You to heal the sick and raise the dead because You made sickness and death yourself and can therefore abolish both. You are a miracle, capable of creating in the likeness of your Creator.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

a convoluted insanity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-01-25 9:41 AM (#527 - in reply to #522)
Subject: It is just like the MATRIX

Elite Veteran

Hi Doug,

Have you seen the movie "The Matrix"?

In this movie we learn that the world that we interact with is one big computer program.  Our heros have learned to hack into this program and change things around.

One character says to another (I am paraphrasing) this is a computer program, so it has rules.  Some of the rules can be bent, some can be broken.  Learn which is which and what you can do.

I think that this is perfect advice for our world.

My friends and I talk about 'hacking' this reality to manifest items.  We download new information when we read books, listen to guidance, etc.  We reboot when we are confused.  Sometimes we run out of RAM!

Oh, we have lots of things we say.

I am not saying that we are literally in a computer program.  This is just an easy way for me to look at this world and realize that there is more going on than what I see. 

So, I suggest that you reboot and hack.

But, you have to promise to tell us which rules bend and which rules break OK?

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software