Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "CHOOSE FOR YOUR JOY. ITS PRESENCE IS A FACT . . . BUT YOUR EXPERIENCE OF IT IS A CHOICE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

a convoluted insanity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

MaeDell
Posted 2003-01-25 8:50 AM (#522 - in reply to #487)
Subject: RE: a convoluted insanity

Expert

Dougoz. . .see this on another post here on the board?

""You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are! " -- E.T.

"To meet everything and everyone through stillness instead of mental noise is the greatest gift you can offer to the universe."" -- E.T

Okey dokey. . .I'm gonna reverse them and point out that in my personal experience when I am able to release "my" mind I go into that stillness where experience is communicated by energy. . .can't go there unless I release "my" best ideas and definitions of what things are. Such as the experience with the young woman at work the other day. It is the greatest gift. . .I can offer to the universe.

Now, when we release our "own" mind and become gifters then we can experience our Reality as Love/theNoun's Verb and we can realize that WE enable the Divine purpose of the universe to unfold. See, there is NO world seen through the "noise." This is the central thought this Course is meant to teach. . . We actually are, right now, the verb of Love, and Love shares/gifts us with the experience of it's unfolding. So, Love's purpose was to join with the angry young woman and accept her unconditionally. . .

Did that in a desire to help. That desire was inspired by Source. Following me? "I," MaeDell, knew that reaching out and gently gently gently touching her cheek and forehead, stroking her softly, not rejecting or judging, was the way to approach her. . .so I verbed Love's Desire to be remembered there in the angry young woman. . .see? I was not the Source of the desire, God is the Source, I "verb" God's desire, I am God's desire, but I got to express it and experience it simultaneously with God, Source. Thereby enabling the unfoldment of the purpose of the universe. . .God's experiencing God's expression. . .okey dokey. . .

Love and caring,

MaeDell

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software