Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "we're talking about having a new fixation. not a fixation on yourself... on your visions and imaginations.... but a fixation of God........ by looking for God in everything you see and desiring to see what God is meaning right there in the flower or your brothers eyes..... and facilitate that movement by disengaging in criticism and guilt." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

a convoluted insanity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Trish
Posted 2003-01-25 7:36 AM (#515 - in reply to #494)
Subject: RE: a convoluted insanity

wellll it appears what you are saying is on the "right track". I once asked Raj about the "physical universe" and he asked me to show him just exactly what was "physical" . . and he told me there wasn't any matter here. . .that it is all energy pattern . . vibrating luminescent Light of Living Love. .

We just can't see it yet with our senses but if we were to look thru an electron microscope to the ultimate power we wouldn't find anything solid to see . . just neurons and protons floating in space and if we could see them to the "nth" degree. . they would disappear. That's called quantum physics.

And so our body disappears from our preoccupation with it when we are no longer identified with it. It's like the frame that frames the picture. In the Course the frame is described as being heavily ornate-- it's opulence obscuring the content of the picture . . having rubies (blood) and diamonds (tears) and so when the world we made up starts to dissolve the frame also recedes into the background and the content of the picture is what is focused on.

We are of course much larger and grander than any frame could contain

good topic
Trish

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software