Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: VALUE ONLY TRUTH, THE REALITY OF ONE SELF. AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR. WAKING UP IS GIVING UP IGNORANCE--ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

a convoluted insanity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-01-24 8:19 PM (#494 - in reply to #491)
Subject: RE: a convoluted insanity

Thanks Trish

I guess my biggest confusion is in your statement, [The Earth isn't an illusion, nor is anything that lives, also everything animate and innanimate being made up of the Essence of God.]

The blue book suggests differently, and yet the urtext (hmmm is that allowed here,   ideas of being sued, haha) suggests as you say. My mind says, "the 'planet and universe' exists and that God created all of it, and us to experience something on it. Many of the purists suggest, that because the 'matter' is not infinite, that makes it part of the dream, I cant follow that, because I believe it is infinite. The form will change, but the energy that it is, will exist in a different form, so I think "ok if the planet exists thats great, now I can see that, there are 6.5 billion views of the playground we live in, which we call our "world" (the semantics are important I think), and thus in essence 6.5 billion worlds".

Then coming from that is the thought. Okay so I live, I inhabit this form called a body, but the I that is me, is greater than the body, it is not my definition, it is merely a form I have chosen in which to communicate with other forms of the one being, because I had a crazy idea of seperation, but I am really one with all. And when I am done, I will continue in some other form, hopefully in my original form, of pure spirit, or thought.

next comes, so accepting that, I must and can spread the truth, by living love, and giving to everyone else with total non exclusivity, just because I can. (is any of this making sense to you, I think I am asking not telling LOL).

Then I read lesson 132 and bingo..back into the maelstrom of ego, and confusion. I guess its also esoteric...... but it is sure holding me up!

Would love to continue the points if you or anyone else has a mind too.

Douglas

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software