Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I’ve decided that I’m going to approach this time with an expectation that the world is my ally, and I’m watching for it to identify it’s friendship, I’m watching for my good to unfold."-RAJ
- (Added by: Graeme)

a convoluted insanity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Trish
Posted 2003-01-24 7:51 PM (#491 - in reply to #487)
Subject: RE: a convoluted insanity

[[Now in this weeks broadcast Raj, appeared to be saying, in response to the question of what to do about the looming war issues, to get out and make ourselves heard, to cast our 'vote' and not to sit on the fence. This seems to be saying that the world I see, IS real? ]]

Enjoyed reading your excellent commentary here Doug. From what I understand the Course is saying, the "world" . . meaning world-view we see, isn't real since it is the compilation of fear-based (ego) definitions and agreements, the result of having obliterated God's Point of View (thinking we are separate and alone) and so what I understand Raj/Jesus is saying is, we are being asked to join with Him by bringing into any situation our Sanity, as He reflects God's Answer and this can only be done, as He was emphasizing, when we are joined with Him and the Holy Spirit.

The Earth isn't an illusion, nor is anything that lives, also everything animate and innanimate being made up of the Essence of God.

Trish

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software