Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The place is here the time is Now." (sign over Edgar Cayce's desk, thanks to Hannah
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-01-24 5:46 PM (#483 - in reply to #472)
Subject: tru sparks

Expert

{{BEingness is the easiest thing to do in this sojurn. Simply get your fingers out of the mechanisms! One does not have to work at being here. Understanding BEingness doesn't even get you the boobie prize, so why bother wrecking your brain over it?
And why must you look for "perfection" and "meaning" in all things when it is constantly facing you every time you open your eyes? If it were any other way, it would contradict God.
Everything is God - why would you NOT 'trust'?
'Paying attention to the trip'....you got up this morning, didn't you?}}

lol!! well i see a quick wit runs in the family. amen to your comments. not knowing you at all......... i was offering some generic insights for those who are still a little sleepy......... but i see you have your eyes wide open and are already locked and loaded. too cool.

so i'm here with you "seein" and "BEin" and groking the meaning of it all while we flow with the Current of God. don't you just love to float? so restful when we don't struggle against Its motion.

OMingandflowing* amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software