Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS~ RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-01-24 4:06 PM (#472 - in reply to #470)
Subject: leaning into the knowing

Expert

hey rissey~

i am so glad to meet you and hope you stick around. yeah.......... the BEingness is for sure a lot more difficult than the understanding thing.......... actually putting it all into practice.......... but i have found that as we lean into the "knowing" that we find bubbling up to the surface......... the things that inspire us through quotes and sharings that go on here............ they do start do dominate more and more of our thought life and so begin to manifest as evidence of their greater integration in our lives.

a great part of the beauty that occurs is how it begins to take on a flow of "livingness" like a great river or a beautiful dance.......... and as we relinquish resistance to what is happening in the moment and begin to look for perfection and meaning in all things............. our willingness to seek what the Universe is offering for our awakening begins to take on relevance and significance.  our part is to trust and to pay attention to the trip.

i haven't added any heading quotes yet.......... but i will.  this board has so many fun features. it is good to learn and expand in all ways........... always. greetings to you from domehOME pa.............. your sister rindy is a sweetie......... looks like it runs in the family.

blessingsinconpanionship* amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software