Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "we're talking about having a new fixation. not a fixation on yourself... on your visions and imaginations.... but a fixation of God........ by looking for God in everything you see and desiring to see what God is meaning right there in the flower or your brothers eyes..... and facilitate that movement by disengaging in criticism and guilt." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Dorothy's enlightenment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Ingram
Posted 2003-01-24 10:18 AM (#450)
Subject: Dorothy's enlightenment

Extreme Veteran

Is it not frustrating when we or a loved one forgets that the simplicity of God's plan was just to make everything ONE.....It is easy to know how to deal with your brother if you just remember that he is truly yourself....and that the tantrum he may be throwing is simply his call for recognition....not for attention...but to be recognized as truth of being the same... and at the Holy instant if recognition....sameness becomes reality....specialness goes out the window...which then allows reality to behold its perfection... freed at last from the specter of judgment.

How many out there are tired of their own behavior....but can't be released from the agreement they made to walk in that place... until that behavior is recognized by someone else as their own....and repentance(a turning) is embraced....and upon turning to face what was perceived to be an adversary...a friend is beheld face to face....an ally ....a partner in dance... and the fullness of Joy is realized....for the breech has been healed...wholeness is accomplished in the embrace...and Holiness of the relationship is made manifest....It is wonderful!

Separateness is arrogance...while oneness is gentleness....Separation would require two paths while oneness seeks only one....but sees it wide enough for two brothers walking side by side as one.

As Dorothy tamed the beast on the yellow brick path with gentleness...while allowing the heart of a lion to remain unbroken....so also should we show the tinman that he has a heart....and the one who perceives himself to be made of straw...and vulnerable...that there is no fear when joined companions skip down the yellow brick road together with one purpose......to knock on the door of the great wizard of ID...and with words that are harmless but strong in Truth.... demand that he turn off the illusion machine.

May I myself always forgive that which I perceive to be abhorrent....Allow the Christ in me to shine in it's full radiance...thereby giving light to make plain the likeness of my brother to the perfect Christ pattern

Loving you in the Christ Light...c
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software