calling all 'buddies' ...
Orinda
Posted 2003-01-21 9:30 AM (#171)
Subject: calling all 'buddies' ...

good morning everyone!

i just posted this message at the old tgp .

thank you for helping  if you can.

orinda

need help moving to the new tgp?

Date: 1/21/03 9:27 a.m.

hello everyone here!

just wanting to share a thought that came to me last night ...

... from the posts i gather some people are experiencing a little anxiety about moving over to the new board. i can tell you truly from one who has very limited computer know-how, that the new board is surprisingly easy to get used to.

maybe all we need is to help each other get settled in over there? what do you say ... who's willing to raise a needy hand and ask for a 'moving buddy' to 'walk' you over and look around the place together? you and moving buddy can have some privacy while you're getting your bearings ... there's the 'sandbox' practice feature, and also a private 'inbox' that you and buddy can use to iron out those inevitable moving wrinkles.

i'm going to post this on the new board now ... the idea being that anyone who posts 'i need a moving buddy' here will be quickly responded to by someone already familiar with the new board ... and who of course will stay with you until you feel comfortable.

i see fran and heather have already expressed their concerns ... but please do raise your hand for a buddy ... and that goes for ALL of you who would like this personal attendant service.

we all know chris must have his time plate pretty full these days ... so this can be our way of supporting the foundation by helping each other and relieving him to attend to making Raj's messages clearly and easily available to all the ones who are needing them now.

with love, and heartfelt gratitude for our beautiful new home ... while we are letting ourselves back into our real Home.

((*-*))rinda

"To heal is to make happy" - acim

Top of the page Bottom of the page