You're Invited ....Raj material video conference study group
roxana
Posted 2020-03-22 10:40 AM (#235310 - in reply to #235262)
Subject: RE: You're Invited ....Raj material video conference study group

Hi William,

I appreciate your optimism.  I’ve been noticing that a part of me has been wanting to come to terms with the subject of death and what all this means.  And sometimes I miss Mom, other times I miss not having a sense of cohesiveness sufficient to see Raj... I mean,   If we expect the appearance of the visible and tangible to be perfect , as in not reflecting injury or age,  why should we not see those we love too? Apparently none of those are possible for now.

Do you have a vision you could share of how coming together on that subject could be helpful? Does any one have a vision of this they could share?

I found in the blog that Orinda posted from above, things that are helpful and all of them relate to our, my, humanity.  She said something regarding being kind to one’s self if perfection wasn’t wasn’t yet evident.  She also has an entry called. “I miss my mom” , for which I am grateful.  And even though her need for mom involved all the feelings of safety we all long for, what comes up for me most is something like how the heck is it even possible, and since it seems possible enough according to our/my experience, how can we believe that love and the presence of it (in whatever individual form we’ve known it) could disappear or become invisible? It makes me want to be very still and listen because things just don’t compute, make sense.    All that is just a desire to share. Thanks for listening and if anyone has something forthcoming that feels like it addresses this need for more clarity, would you please share?

Also, I looked up “ crucible “.  In the dictionary  that word is a noun which refers to an item used in forging steel or something like it.  Something that withstands  a lot of heat ... so i’m still not sure I know the meaning of “crucible “ in the context Raj uses it.  For me relationships have always been the place of inspiration whereby one’s awakening to the wonder of love and its effects in the now become available and evident.

I’m going to submit this and continue below

Top of the page Bottom of the page