"Snow is forecast for this coming week, and so is fulfillment,
orinda
Posted 2020-01-26 9:27 AM (#233919 - in reply to #233861)
Subject: A living embodiment of "won't you be my neighbor".

Expert

garlyn - 2020-01-21 9:47 PM What a heart-warming video, Orinda. A living embodiment of "won't you be my neighbor".  As Judy said, thank you updating us on your well-being and that of your community.

... well how perfect in meaning and timing was that, Lynn! ... those few words you gave us said it all ... for those making the connection, reminding of our function  ...and for all,  sharing the joy and fulfillment of what's seemed like a week long whole city intensive retreat in being just that   ... the living embodiment of a caring neighbor  ... 
... so much evidence of brotherhood/goodness expressed everywhere ... out in the town yesterday for the first time ... actually felt the shift into a deeper understanding for each other and kindness expressed everywhere i could see ... but there's something else too ... something more subtle at work that seems to have It's own power to connect heart to heart in any given moment and circumstance ...i'm looking forward now, like a child would it seems,  to experience what living that will feel and look like as we go forward into only what God knows is in the works for us now ... are we to be the bringers of the experience of heaven upon the earth? ...like the title of an old book 'bringers of the dawn' a friend just reminded me she still had ... and if so,  has to be some ones ... why not us! ((Thy will be done)) ... with love, Orinda
Top of the page Bottom of the page