wah hoppy!!!!????
Stefanie Finn
Posted 2003-02-07 11:21 AM (#1662 - in reply to #1652)
Subject: Vincente.

Veteran

I've known Vincente for almost four years now....and he's most certainly one of a kind.

He's the type of man whose Spirit is conveyed not through words--if the truth be known, I usually don't understand a word that comes out of his mouth--but through unspoken soul energy.

And the energy falls on you in the form of heart-tugging romantic innocence and earthy wisdom.

He has a way of saying something (in 5 words or less ) in such a way that effects you for ever.

I gradually gave up drinking alcohol over the past two years, and one night myself and Vincente were catering together at a party, when Vincente offered me a glass of wine. I explained that I had stopped drinking....to which he replied:

"you like yourself more."

I was stunned at these simple, beautiful words and the effect they had will be forever etched in my Christ mind. Even now, when I'm tempted to buy a bottle of wine, I think of his words and they bring me back on track.

So Vincente, I'm rooting for you, my pretty, and loving you, no matter what your soul decides.

Love Stef

Edited by Stefanie Finn 2003-02-07 11:26 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page