Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR WHOLENESS . . . YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR PEACE . . . YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR UTTER SAFETY . . . UNTIL YOU'RE WILLING TO YIELD TO THE FATHER'S WILL . . . CONSTANTLY." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Irma dissipated before it go to Crystal River!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2017-09-11 6:18 AM (#223804 - in reply to #223802)
Subject: "My Father gives all power unto me." ~~ Wkb

Expert

"My Father gives all power unto me." ~~ Wkb

... that is the page quote as i open a reply window ... so good to see you here this morning!  
... feels like the Course lesson we can pray together for this and all our need(s) today ... (Yes)

Lesson 320

My Father gives all power unto me.

The Son of God is limitless. There are no limits on his strength, his peace, his joy, nor any attributes his Father gave in his creation. What he wills with his Creator and Redeemer must be done. His holy will can never be denied, because his Father shines upon his mind, and lays before it all the strength and love in earth and Heaven. I am he to whom all this is given. I am he in whom the power of my Father's Will abides.

Your Will can do all things in me, and then extend to all the world as well through me. There is no limit on Your Will. And so all power has been given to Your Son.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software