Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR WHOLENESS . . . YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR PEACE . . . YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR UTTER SAFETY . . . UNTIL YOU'RE WILLING TO YIELD TO THE FATHER'S WILL . . . CONSTANTLY." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"The end of the world is not its destruction but its translation into Heaven."
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2017-09-10 9:21 AM (#223761 - in reply to #223758)
Subject: RE: "The end of the world is not its destruction but its translation into Heaven."

Expert

thank you Judy for this perfect and timely offering!
the whole message spoke directly to me ... and especially this ...

[[ There is another place inside me I feel when I ask for what the truth is....when I remember to do so.  It's like a pendulum coming to rest, and it's where I can RECOGNIZE the good, the true and the beautiful.]]

... as it seems part of the answer that 'yes (tell about it) ... the complete (miraculous) disappearance THIS morning of that years long growth on my face ... is thanks to having persisted in letting God show me the truth of my skin there instead of what the growth suggested ...

...so now it's gone! ... nothing at all there to the touch, and only a slight pinkishness of new skin to the sight ... sure is encouraging to persist with  something else that doesn't reflect, as you say, what is good, true AND beautiful about me ... and everyone. 
... thanks again for hearing my need, opening to witness for the Truth of us, Judy ... bless you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software