Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: KEEPING YOUR LIFE SIMPLE MEANS LEARNING HOW TO FEEL THE IMPULSE OF LOVE THAT THE FATHER IS BEING RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE . . . SO THAT IT CAN BE ALLOWED INTO EXPRESSION IN TERMS OF INVOLVEMENT.~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I received this wonderful email from Paul, Susan and Raj
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Pamela Parnell
Posted 2017-09-07 3:48 PM (#223670)
Subject: I received this wonderful email from Paul, Susan and Raj

Expert

I wrote Paul and Susan this and then their response is below:

Hi Paul and Susan,

Thank you so much. I will be taking my computer with me, so as long as their is power I would be able to transcribe if Raj decided to talk and/or if you are ready! Maybe Raj would like to help with calming the storm and all the storms political and otherwise that are going on, and again telling us how to experience that calm and peace in the middle of what looks like chaos!

I know if I were to stay in my place as you and Susan did in Hawaii my fear level would be hard for me to calm down and experience Peace. That is why I felt it necessary to go somewhere where I can hide out and possibly stay in my peace.

I guess I'll be talking with Raj with or without you this weekend! ??

Love you, Pam

Dear Pam,

You may rest assured that our thoughts are with you and will be with you throughout the next few days while Irma moves by— joined with Raj, of course.

Raj says, "It was wise of you to choose to stay in a location that is secure and solidly built. It is good common sense to be where peace is easier to access . . . and . . . common sense in all regards is effortlessly present when you are in your peace.

"Steps are always simple to take because no matter where you're going and no matter what is going on, the next one is just in front of where you are. So stay in the here and now as best you can and don't wonder or worry about the 50th or 100th step. If safety and wholeness are your Birthright and destiny, each step leads to as well as identifies them. So, the key lies in abandoning the inclination to be afraid, moving into your peace, and knowing that instead of ignoring the situation, you are actually choosing for that which specifically relates to the experience of your safety and Wholeness, now . . . now . . . now . . . now — each step of the way!

"Remember that peace is not inactivity. It is not a hiding place. It is not a security blanket to wrap yourself in. Peace is the presence of Mind — alert, poised in the act of Life, and being the expression of It.

"Most important of all must be your awareness that this is not a test of your ability to think perfectly or do perfectly in order to be blessed with the experience of your safety and wholeness. The Father is Love, is ever present with you — lifting you up "lest you dash your foot against a stone" — and He meets you in your desire for peace . . . having been waiting there for you to choose for it."

Edited by Pamela Parnell 2017-09-07 3:56 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software