Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I yield up all of my conscious justifications for not looking utterly beautiful, for not having the manifestation of perfect health and perfect symmetry and perfect harmony. I yield them up and yield instead to God's original, current Idea which is Spirit that patterns the energy that makes me experienceable. ~ Raj

A wizard I know just sent me a link about commanding the storm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Pamela Parnell
Posted 2017-09-07 11:47 AM (#223667 - in reply to #223665)
Subject: RE: A wizard I know just sent me a link about commanding the storm

Expert

Thanks, I knew I heard it or read it somewhere. That is why I am moving out of my mobile home into a hotel. I feel that if I stay in my place I will be too tempted to succumb to fear and seeing and hearing all the feelings of the place possibly shaking in a strong wind. It will be much easier to stay with the feeling of love for the storm if I'm in a place that isn't shaking.

When I was about 7 or 8 years of age my brother and I lived with my mother in a garage apartment. And the three of us would kneel by the window and watch the beauty of a lightening storm. So I grew up loving the storms. And I had friends who had parents who would go around and unplug everything in the house and sit together all cuddled up shaking in fear. I never understood that and thought it was sad that they missed the beauty and the love of the storms.

And now with a storm this intense, I would love to see it dissipate just to save lives and the damage that it might do if it continues to stay so intense and go so near land.

Love you, Pam

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software