Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If we share the same mind, you can overcome death because I did. ~~ Text
- (Added by: Carson)

A wizard I know just sent me a link about commanding the storm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

sandyh
Posted 2017-09-07 10:09 AM (#223665)
Subject: A wizard I know just sent me a link about commanding the storm

Expert

From Glenda Green's book - Love Without End

And let's not limit this to human opponents. Let's talk about a storm that is approaching. How could you turn a storm around?

Glenda: "I never thought that I could," I said, sitting there in amazement to think He would ask me such a question.

Jesus: "You would look for the motivating force of the storm, and then be the love in its presence. You can command the storm, for the adamantine particles are commanded by love. Love is the Source of everything. It is the commander and that command has been delegated to you as a child of love. This is why, in any situation, you can win by the power of love. Not by DOING LOVE. This is where you trip up. You have to BE LOVE! Love that is a burning fire at the heart of any situation. You can literally quell the storm by loving the forces that comprise it."

"Behold the beauty of the storm. Behold the beauty of the forces that make it up. Love it to its very core. Find the necessity of it until you are one with it. Several things could happen, depending upon your degree of assurance. The storm could just dissipate into thin air. Or possibly, it would turn into gentle rain. Maybe it would be redirected to another place. Or, at the very least, it would bring no harm to you. For love does not hurt love!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software